LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR A BATH!
Lunenburg Animal Hospital offers professional grooming for both cats and dogs. Please call us to schedule your pet's next spa day at least a week in advance so that we can best serve you and your pet.
If a long hair pet is neglected, the coat can cause numerous health issue, such as hot spots, skin infections and can lead to heat exhaustion.
Signs your pet needs grooming:
- Matted Fur
- Has a thick coat and is an outside dog
- Signs of skin irritation
- Appears uncomfortable due to thickness of coat
- Your cat gets consistent hair balls.
Requirements from Owner
- Please drop your pet off between 9:00-10:00 a.m. the day of your appointment; they can be picked up between 4-4:30 p.m.
- must be up to date or updated on vaccines
- If your pet has an infestation of fleas and/or ticks, we have to treat this accordingly. If this is the case, we do recommend a monthly preventative, we have several in house, to maintain your pets health and happiness.
- We prefer appointments and if you can not make your scheduled appointment please notify us 24 hours in advance so we can reschedule